1) Garbage is neither moral nor immoral. It is either good garbage or bad garbage.
2) We are all in the garbage can, but some of us are gazing at the recycle bin.
3) Only the trashy know themselves.
4) The only thing worse than having something to grumble about is having nothing to grumble about.
5) The only thing worse than being grumbled about is not being grumbled about.
6) Arguing and stubbornness are to the grouch instruments of an art.
7) No grouch has ethical sympathies. An ethical sympathy in a grouch is an unpardonable mannerism of life style.
8) It is the grumbler alone in the garbage can, and not the kids playing in the alley, that art really mirrors.
9) All garbage is quite useless.
10) Big Bird is quite tolerant. He forgives everything except grumpiness.