Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Holocaust Against Women

Today, although I "should" be starting a new story/novella to submit to Wormhole Electric in January, I was inspired to write a new blog entry on Hubpages:
http://lobeliatoadfoot.hubpages.com/hub/The-Holocaust-Against-Women?done

Certainly, I've been playing with some ideas for my new story, but sometimes I have to write nonfiction. Actually, I frequently am compelled to write nonfiction.

After that episode, I walked back home from PSU and stopped at the garden of a Buddhist center in my neighborhood. I circumambulated a four-faced gold Buddha statue and gazed at coi and a turtle in the little pond. I shifted from indignation and thinking about what I would write...to equanimity and living in the present moment. It's delightful to have such a place a few blocks from my apartment.